Five Reasons to Plan Your Disney Vacation with Elm Grove Travel
1. Amy Frank and Cailyn Kison. Our two Authorized Disney Vacation Planners are passionate about all things Disney, and speak from first-hand experiences. Whether you are planning a family vacation or a fun getaway for two, Amy and Cailyn will provide expert advice to help you make the best travel decisions.
Cailyn, her husband, two young daughters, and parents recently stayed in Walt Disney World at the newly renovated Caribbean Beach Resort last September. After a week of swimming in their favorite pools, dining at the resort, and experiencing the new Slinky Dog Dash roller coaster and the Alien Swirling Saucers, Cailyn is excited to share her experiences and plan your next family vacation!
Next September, Cailyn and her family will be spending one night at Walt Disney World before they head to Port Canaveral to board the Disney Fantasy on a 7-night Halloween on the High Seas Western Caribbean Cruise.
Click here to contact Cailyn directly to plan your next Disney vacation.
Amy’s last Disney vacation was in November 2018 to the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort. She learned that you can dine around the world via the Monorail system, also known as the “Highway in the Sky Dine Around.” Five courses, three Disney resorts, and one extraordinary evening!
Click here to contact Amy to plan your next Disney vacation.
2. EarMarked Authorized Disney Vacation Planners. With years of experience as an EarMarked travel agency, you can feel confident that our agency has been recognized by Disney for maintaining the integrity of their services and products. In turn, we are rewarded with exclusive gifts for our clients and training for our agents.
3. We take the stress out of the planning. There are many travel components to consider when planning a Disney vacation – with over 20 resorts, FastPasses, different dining plans, and advance dining reservations – the planning process can become overwhelming. As Authorized Disney Vacation Planners, we have the knowledge to guide guests along the way with personalized advice and tips.
4. We add value at no extra cost to you. We make sure you are getting the best value for your money. Even for the biggest Disney fanatic, there’s a lot to keep track of at the theme parks. There are magical extras that can be added onto a trip, plus the constant roll-out of new experiences and festivals happening ten months out of the year. We help you piece this all together to make your dream vacation a reality at no extra cost to you.
5. We are a local agency available to work with you in person, over the phone, or via email. We are located in the heart of Elm Grove, and we pride ourselves in the ability to sit down with our clients in our office. We accommodate to your preferred contact method, and hope to get the opportunity to walk through your travel preferences and budget in order to provide you the best travel assistance.